An On-Line School for a Customized, Individualized High School Education At Your Pace, On Your Schedule
To meet the needs of each student by providing state approved education through on-line instruction and individualized mentoring.
- Provide an exemplary digital academy that address the needs of the students for whom the traditional model of school does not work.
- Achieve a 100% graduation rate while promoting self-confidence and self-esteem in every student.
- Create an open, accepting environment for FDA students.
- Implement an effective marketing plan.
- Create a broad based community support system for FDA students and their parents.
AT & T Awarded Findlay Digital Academy a $7,500 grant to develop a Career Mentor program.
From left to right: State House of Representative Robert Sprague, Sandy White, Kimberly Bash of The Community Foundation, Dennis Hellman from AT& T.
Seated: Dave Vaas, Instructional Coach and Kyia Gray, FDA student.